From online discussions to food festivals, ShefFood organises a huge range of community events for everyone interested in creating a better food system for Sheffield
Join The Conversation
Despite the COVID-19 pandemic, events, workshops and talks are still taking place. Join us online to keep the movement alive and continue sharing knowledge around Sheffield.
If you would like us to feature an upcoming event related to food, environment and the move towards a more sustainable Sheffield, get in touch.
- The Return of Sheffield Food Festival 2022
- Spring Fun with Sheffield Environment Weeks
- Farming Sheffield’s Fringe: developing peri-urban agroecological food production around Sheffield and beyond.
- Feeding Sheffield Sustainably by Festival of Debate x ShefFood 15/05/2021
- IoSF:Food is our Common Language 16/04/2021
- Sermon of the Soil: Soil Degradation & The Unfolding Global Disaster 24/05/2019
- ShefFood Award Accelerator 24/05/2019
- ShefFood Village 25/05/2019